Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Linkiboy said:
i bait people that bait people to get reactions from them like that long post you just wrote

Original linki really, did you think of that after I said i baited you?

p0wned
yaypsp.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Actually, the original post really fits the Testing Area, and made me laugh really hard..Anybody who knows p1ngpong, and is aware of his former posts, would laugh his butt off.......

I really can't find the reason why this thread turned to flamewar..

(and although I think this is a good/funny thread, p1ngpong, please don't p0wn distorted.frequency..She's under my wing!!
laugh.gif
)

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
Linkiboy said:
i bait people that bait people to get reactions from them like that long post you just wrote

Original linki really, did you think of that after I said i baited you?

p0wned
yaypsp.gif
you're trying too hard dude

you basically trolled yourself in this thread

bunnybreaker

Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
I haven't read the previous pages, and I don't really know p1ngpong outside of the "you are banned game", but that first post was too funny, how can anyone complain about that in the testing area?

The testing area is quite clearly for stupidity, if you want to test something, by all means do so, the stupidity won't stop you, but if you want intelligent conversation you are obviously in the wrong place and if you don't know that, then maybe intelligent conversation isn't for you anyway.

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:
Actually, the original post really fits the Testing Area, and made me laugh really hard..Anybody who knows p1ngpong, and is aware of his former posts, would laugh his butt off.......

I really can't find the reason why this thread turned to flamewar..

(and although I think this is a good/funny thread, p1ngpong, please don't p0wn distorted.frequency..She's under my wing!!
laugh.gif
)
biggrin.gif
Cool. I get benefits from being part of Toni's crew. XD

I think the only reason why I joined this little war was a)it wasn't really funny and b)reacting like that and calling people er...bad names really gets to me. At least when Eternal Myst does this sometimes, he doesn't go around trying to bite people 's heads off. (And if he did, I must not have been hanging out here often enough.)
tongue.gif
'Sides, I can at least stand his humor.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yeah, you'd kinda have to know p1ngpongs past to get the joke..But it was really funny to me..

And don't get me wrong, I don't highly disapprove insulting..there shouldn't be place for insults in a place like GBAtemp..

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:
PaperPlane said:
hahaha
over 1000 views already
that p0wns disbelievers!!
gbasp.gif

Massive flame wars always attract spectators!
yaypsp.gif

I can tell you that cos ive been in loads!
cool.gif

And by "been in loads", you mean "started loads"? Right?

xD Ah well, it doesn't matter. I wouldn't have exactly called this thread a war anyway. Last flamewar I saw pretty much destroyed a forum and ended up with them losing 60% of their members.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Well anyway this was all fun and stuff, but my forum is back up http://forums.ds-xtreme.com/ so im probably not gona be around here that much now!

The freedom DS-X forum is a place of peace and harmony, where everyone is united by an amazing little flashcart we all love!

Theres no horrible bonemonkey legacy hanging over everyones head there, so people can have a joke there without his former mates jumping on the thread and crying cos you DARE have a laugh!

DSX FTW
yaypsp.gif

p0wned!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche