Hacking DSTWO + should be released by the end of this month (didn't happen)

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe I have ever seen a thread on temp stay purely on topic, but the moderator is a moderator and makes a good point :P

Anyway, yes, the DSTWO+ is SAID to support the N3DS, but as we all know nothing is confirmed yet.

Reactions: Margen67

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So.......nothing yet huh? Well this week is CNY so don't expect anything.
That's pretty much the consensus.
*Ahem*
Does the Supercard DSTWO+ support the New 3DS™?
Apologies, I didn't mean to be rude or anything, just wanted to be sure I understood your question. Got a good chuckle out of your hyper-accuracy, though :P . The "™" at the end really sold it :lol:

Reactions: MrJason005

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's pretty much the consensus.

Apologies, I didn't mean to be rude or anything, just wanted to be sure I understood your question. Got a good chuckle out of your hyper-accuracy, though :P . The "™" at the end really sold it :lol:

I haven't been following the thread as much, but was hoping the product be release for sale by the end of last week. It looks like it could be a go for March, possibly.

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't been following the thread as much, but was hoping the product be release for sale by the end of last week. It looks like it could be a go for March, possibly.
I think we were all hoping for the promised February release.
how soon is soon.....well i guess we should check with gateway :P
You forgot the trademarks on both your soons :P

Warft

Say my name!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ask for compatibility with N3DS, and his standard answer
JBcnP8R.jpg

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
All my hype for this flashcart is dead. http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-12148-2-1.html
It seems like it will support DS games on firmwares up to 9.2 but it will only support 3DS games on firmwares below 4.5
And it doesn't even have emuNAND
oh no, if you notice between the 4.x only comment and once gateway released ultra they suddenly said they can support upto 9.2.......smells like yet another clone:sleep:

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
That would be Clone+ with the DS support. :)
still i was hoping for supercard to actually develop their own shit, people bash gateway all the time, but if it wasnt for them not even the "great" supercard team wouldn't have anything.....it really is getting a bit boring seeing "yay new card"....gateway clone, "yay new card" gateway clone....where's the innovation i tell ya.....well i suppose in that regards +1 to sky3ds for doing something new :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.