Hacking DSTwo Shipped

maxozbarker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got the email today at 4am central time. I am #145. Looking forward to the card. I am finding it difficult to track the shipment, but I chose the 4-5 day option.

kirbypower

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i received an email from shoptemp either,but not with a order number or something. only with the release of the card,and indeed that the first 100 units are shipping tomorrow,and a few other topics about gbatemp.
I ordered my DSTWO in the beginning for a great price of 30 dollars. that was only for the first 100 pre-orders right? that was what i thought.
but I cant find an number like you two have.
weird.

:edit:
never mind,i already find my order number: its not in the mail but the order status on the shoptemp.
number #665
frown.gif
. I have to wait for a while,I guess :s

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was order #299. Mine shipped earlier today. I requested one month shipping so I'll have to wait a while, but it's nice to know it's coming.

Dark Morford

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Order #239, shipped this morning. I had mine sent by HK Registered Airmail, but the tracking number isn't in the system yet so I don't know how long it'll take.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I wonder what the point of this topic is, cos I don't get it. All of us received an email from GBAtemp today with more information about ShopTemp. And some got an email about their DStwo's order number. Why create a topic about it?

LINK289

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think Everyone is just excited to be getting this card early. Even though the emulators and video player are not finished there are still multiple new things people want to try (Real time cheat on EOS, free cheat, etc.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
squirrelman10 said:
has anyone been able to track theirs, i tried typing in my track number and hong kong post doesnt recognized it?

Whenever I've ordered stuff from HK with registered post it's always taken a day or two for the tracking number to be searchable.

Yoster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought I heard order number doesnt have anything to do with when they ship. Anyways, mine is 1311. I really hope the 1$ shipping doesnt take as long as it says.

Yoster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:
Yoster said:
I thought I heard order number doesnt have anything to do with when they ship. Anyways, mine is 1311. I really hope the 1$ shipping doesnt take as long as it says.

then you thought deadly wrong
Actually it was a mod that said so. And people have been getting confirmations before people lower than them.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yoster said:
DarkWay said:
Yoster said:

then you thought deadly wrong
Actually it was a mod that said so. And people have been getting confirmations before people lower than them.

we were told earlier, confirmation is payment recieved (or something like that) and not that the item has been shipped. I was corrected on this by Shaun earlier today.
you'll recive an e-mail clearly stating that your order has been shipped.

Also adding to that if they didn't ship them out in order of peoples order number that is 1. very bad for business. 2. makes the order number pointless and useless and 3. extremely unfair to customers that have bought something before someone else to find out that the other persons item has been shipped even though you've paid for your item weeks in advance.

they fill orders and ship them out via the order number, if they didn't then that would make them as a business untrustworthy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone