Hacking DSTwo not update not working.

Krazag

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently updated my 3DS to 6.2.0-12U for the streetpass relay station and wanted to use my flashcart again but it doesn't seem to update and gives me an error message when I load it.

I downloaded the EOS from the big click to download and v1.23 firmware from http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dstwo/download.htm and put them in the root of the micro SD which had

_dstwo
Games
dstwoupdate.dat
ds2boot.dat

I then put safely ejected, put the SD into the DSTwo and updated it with my DS lite. I got the update successful message but when I stick it in the 3DS I get an error but putting it back into the DS lite and there is no issue.

Am I missing a file to update? I purchased it from realhotstuff.hk and it worked out of the box for v4.5.x on the 3DS and I didn't bother updating for 5.x as I didn't have an urge to use it.

tomosh22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1.what is the error message
2.are you using the microsd that came with the dstwo because it may have corrupted

Krazag

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. It's the generic error message saying an error has occurred turn it on and off again on a black screen.
2. I didn't purchase a microSD with my DSTwo I got an 32gb scandisk off amazon when it was on sale. I have another microSD somewhere I can dig up and try I guess.

tomosh22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it might be worth a try to put the microsd in your computer, try opening up both of the folders, _dstwo and games, if you get any errors then yes its corrupt. Format your microsd and put in the files again, fresh from the site without being used (downt download the roms again theyre fine). Then update it on your dslite and play some games, if it works make sure that when you take out the dstwo, you exit the game and do to the firmware screen (the one with "ds_game and all the plugins) then turn it off with the slider at the side and wait untl every light is off. Then take the dstwo, then put it in your 3ds and try again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it