Hacking DSTWO not detected on DS Lite or 3DS XL

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I just got my DSTWO an hour ago and I've been trying to get it to work.

First I updated it to the latest firmware. I put the file on my R4, swapped in the DSTWO, pressed B and then updated. It detected it at that point, but not when I boot up my DS Lite with it inside.

I've tried 2 microSD cards, formatted both with panasonic sd formatter. I tried following the beginner setup guide and I put the latest EOS in the root of SD.

What do I do? :unsure:

EDIT: It did show up once on the 3DS as "Alex Stormrider", but then it gave me an error.

Sounds like a contact issue, try the method from this thread http://gbatemp.net/threads/solving-acekard-contact-issues.231412/

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I just got my DSTWO an hour ago and I've been trying to get it to work.

First I updated it to the latest firmware. I put the file on my R4, swapped in the DSTWO, pressed B and then updated. It detected it at that point, but not when I boot up my DS Lite with it inside.

I've tried 2 microSD cards, formatted both with panasonic sd formatter. I tried following the beginner setup guide and I put the latest EOS in the root of SD.

What do I do? :unsure:

EDIT: It did show up once on the 3DS as "Alex Stormrider", but then it gave me an error.
The DSTWO doesn't normally have contact issues. You have have been unlucky enough to get one from the faulty batch that was produced not too long ago.
In that case I don't think there's a fix and your best bet is to RMA it and get a replacement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night