DSdonkey77

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I added Moonshell and iReader to my DSTWO today, but for some reason neither of them show up on the main screen, I can still launch them from ds game though. Why is that? I don't have them in dstwoplug though because they didn't have that folder with them. What do I have to do?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
DSdonkey77 said:
Hi, I added Moonshell and iReader to my DSTWO today, but for some reason neither of them show up on the main screen, I can still launch them from ds game though. Why is that? I don't have them in dstwoplug though because they didn't have that folder with them. What do I have to do?
You basically answered your own question. You need to make sure that the .BMP icon and the corresponding .INI file for each plugin are in the _dstwoplug folder.

Check this thread and scroll down to "cannonfoddrs experiment" (or Ctrl-F).

DSdonkey77

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Densetsu3000 said:
Copy the plugins here to the root of your card. They have all the required files.
thanks, I got it to work, do you have to have the .nds file in dstwoplug too? I put them in anyway. I'm just not using the mame plugin because it kept on saying no games found so I just gave up. Any idea on that?

DSdonkey77

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Densetsu3000 said:
DSdonkey77 said:
You basically answered your own question. You need to make sure that the .BMP icon and the corresponding .INI file for each plugin are in the _dstwoplug folder.

Check this thread and scroll down to "cannonfoddrs experiment" (or Ctrl-F).
thanks for the link, it's interesting
smile.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DSdonkey77 said:
Densetsu3000 said:
Copy the plugins here to the root of your card. They have all the required files.
thanks, I got it to work, do you have to have the .nds file in dstwoplug too? I put them in anyway. I'm just not using the mame plugin because it kept on saying no games found so I just gave up. Any idea on that?
1. Don't double-post.
2. You're supposed to download the games separately. MAME doesn't come with the games.

DSdonkey77

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
YayMii said:
DSdonkey77 said:
Densetsu3000 said:
1. Don't double-post.
2. You're supposed to download the games separately. MAME doesn't come with the games.
Ik, i added about 5 games such as the simpsons, street figher 2 and tekken 3, do they have to be smaller?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
DSdonkey77 said:
Densetsu3000 said:
If you downloaded the SCDS2 versions of the Moonshell 2 and iPlayer plugins, they're completely stand-alone. You don't need any additional .nds files except for whatever was included in the official SCDS2 plugin (I think the .nds files are replaced by .plg files in the official plugins). As long as you have the .bmp, .ini and .plg files in the _dstwoplug folder, it should work perfectly. You can delete any .nds files you have if they're for Moonshell or iPlayer.

As for MAME, you have to have MAME 0.37b5-compatible ROMs in order for it to work.

DSdonkey77

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Densetsu3000 said:
DSdonkey77 said:
Densetsu3000 said:
If you downloaded the SCDS2 versions of the Moonshell 2 and iPlayer plugins, they're completely stand-alone. You don't need any additional .nds files except for whatever was included in the official SCDS2 plugin (I think the .nds files are replaced by .plg files in the official plugins). As long as you have the .bmp, .ini and .plg files in the _dstwoplug folder, it should work perfectly. You can delete any .nds files you have if they're for Moonshell or iPlayer.

As for MAME, you have to have MAME 0.37b5-compatible ROMs in order for it to work.
thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hii