Hacking DSTwo Moonshell dldi error

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Every time i boot Moonshell on my DSTwo i get the dldi error message pop up. It quickly disappears after (i think) doing a format/check but i can't work out if this is supposed to happen. I've formatted my MicroSD's twice, tried different cards and am still getting that same error.

Then i went to the DSTwo site and got the DSTwo dldi file and put that in the _dstwo folder and the Moonshell folder but that message still pops up. Is this normal or am i doing something wrong. I can still see images and text files with moonshell afterwards once it loads (don't have any dpg's to test) but would like to root out the source of the issue if there is one.

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
that's normal.. but if you got stuck with that message youre talking about.. then there's a problem.. but for now.. your moonshell is working fine.

EJames2100

Trophies
XP
Country
Get that error all the time.

I disabled that Pop Up Box and System/Card Check and hangs for a second before loading properly
smile.gif

petitejam

Trophies
XP
Country
EJames2100 said:
Get that error all the time.

I disabled that Pop Up Box and System/Card Check and hangs for a second before loading properly
smile.gif

Oh how did you do that? I find it quite annoying and it'd be nice if it's off.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what EJames is referring to (I think he is talking about the DiskCheck), but you can't turn off the thing that you are referring to. It shows that screen because if there IS a dldi error, then it will freeze with that screen there (meaning those are instructions for when it does have a dldi error).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended