Hacking DSTWO is not Working on my DSi.......

Garchomp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
my supercard DSTWO will not load up on my DSi. I don't know what the problem is since I have the latest firmware and update on my DSi. I had problems with it before not loading though, with a bit older firmware and DSi update 1.4.1. No matter how hard i press in the Supercard to read in the DSi, it won't show up and I have "no game inserted". My retail DS games work perfectly though, and so does my Action Replay. What is the problem?

Also, when i updated i didn't replace the UI folder because i had a skin on there i didn't want to replace with the old crappy one

MaximusDecemus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having the same problem, and it does seem to be a contact issue. Very annoying. I haven't had this problem with any other ds card, and I know for certain that the problem is not on the ds console side. If anyone has a solution, I would be interested to try. I am thinking of opening the card and propping up the contacts with a strip of paper. Hopefully that will work.

gage85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had problems with mine before. If your DSi isn't even recognizing the card then it has to do with the contacts between the DSTwo and the DSi. It has nothing to do with the micro SD card. Even without a micro SD card inserted, the DSi would recognize the card but obiously won't load anything if you select it. I tried many things to get it to work. I've tried paper tricks, tape, opening up the DSi, ect. Nothing worked for me. I had a thread on here not too long ago about it. I ended up buying a new DSTwo. I've been happy with it for over a month now.

gage85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah man, don't tell me that! I'm already on my 3rd DSTwo and I don't want to think that it'll die later on. My first one never worked. My second one worked for a couple weeks. The build quality on them was horrible though. Both of them I got from Shoptemp. The third and hopefully final one I got from Real Hot Stuff. The quality on this one is a lot better. It feels stiff.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the newer batches they're selling are probably higher quality, and shoptemp closed around december last year so you must have gotten some early ones

I myself got the DSTwo day one and got a GBAtemp limited edition, both have worked fine since i got them

gage85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first two I had, I had gotten last summer. I also had shipping issues with them. They were nice enough to send me a replacement for free but I did not have a good experience. But like I said, this one is sturdy and feels way better than the first two. It just better last or I'm raising hell. But in a good way cause I'm a nice guy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality