Hacking Dstwo card doesn't work on my ds lite can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

behemoth056

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got it a week ago and I can't get it to work. I watched countless tutorial video on YouTube.I did exactly what the beginner guide from this site says. And the only thing I see from my ds is "no system file found" or the top screen is black and the bottom one is white. Plus every time I put my microsd card in my compute I can't open it unless I formate it and it starting to get annoying. Anyone knows what to do because right now I'm starting to regret buying this ting.
this is everything on the root of my miscrosd.

_dstwo(file)
NDSGBA(file)
_dstwoplug(file)
ds2boot.dat
dstwoupdate.dat
and my ds game file.

i even tried to change the "dstwoupdate" to "ds2update" and it still doen't work.

Thanks.

Wanderman_Trigge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or format it on windows becouse the SCdstwo & iplayer HAVE to b set up on NON-linux pc (windows ) or they dont even bootup

Wanderman_Trigge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well... my iplayer WON'T work useing linux (formatting and/or copying "_system" ) and a friend had simuler problem w/DStwo (btw iplayer's site EVEN SAYS copy/format with windows )

Wanderman_Trigge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FAT32... duh (b,c and d) i think it might b how linux labbles the drive directorys (windows= C. linux= C$ or whatever - ubuntu's is "yen" sighn)

Wanderman_Trigge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk about that... last time i formatted on XP from a "on linux" install, it showed the drive lable \M"yen" name (was yesterday) but hell... i could be wrong OOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR just how som systems/programs format it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Hey, VSauce. Where are your fingers?