Hacking dstwo: best ever? or best so far?

sorities

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, I owned a dsi for a long wile about a year ago and got the dstwo after hearing it was going to be able to play snes, gba, and videos. after I got it I waited for months for it to do allll of those but I was never dissapointed in it. (unless you count when I was failing and not working it right, or right up at the end when it stopped working all the time) my question is this. has a card come out that can top it? after scouring the internets with my trusty if a little over used and misscolored spongue google and such I've found little to convince me that dstwo has yet been topped, but as I've been out of the community for quite a while after losing the internet and such for a good year or so, I may not be the best reasercher for this question of hardware. so I ask you all. has a cart come along that has topped dstwo? or should I just buy a new one when I get my new ds?

also, anyone read that thread about that ZC chip, it looks pretty amazing, and I gotta say that video was convincing, I just wish he'd given better instructions cause my music files dont seem to play at all like games..idk.

but seriouslly. anything better than dstwo? perhaps one that can play n64 and gamecube roms wile it butters toast and idk... flashplayer enabled browsing?

Inferno986return

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I remember being recommended one by a dude I knew back in the CycloDS forums called CrazyJay. He said it was the best alternative to a CycloDS.

I have yet to buy one but I want to (but the price tag is quite high).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans