New Download Link : http://www.zshare.net/download/630584583cdbf9/

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it's needed or used, but the "01" color is missing the file "underLine.bmp" that's included with the other colors.

One question: Does the TTDS support color changes, or do you have to manually copy the files from one of the colors folder to the "default" folder?

-Bri

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
this makes the ttds look very nice. lets hope 1.08 allows more then 4 games on the screen at once.
maybe something like the r4ds?

rubbish.guy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I don't know if it's needed or used, but the "01" color is missing the file "underLine.bmp" that's included with the other colors.

One question:Â Does the TTDS support color changes, or do you have to manually copy the files from one of the colors folder to the "default" folder?

-Bri

Thank you for your remind
rofl2.gif

I am correcting now.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rubbish.guy,

Is there a location where the latest version of this skin resides? The last one I looked at (the one at the bottom of the edited OP of this thread) still had the "underLine.bmp" missing for color "01".

-Bri

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully rubbish.guy won't mind that I've modified his excellent skin #1 to work with TTMenu 1.08 (icons appear below the file info if an Ewin card is inserted or if you have a SDHC flash card):

bgUp.png

bgDown.png

Unfortunately, this forum doesn't allow you to upload .bmp images, so you'll need to convert (not just rename) these to .bmp before they'll work. You'll also need to grab the rest of rubbish.guy's skin (simply replace bgUp.bmp and bgDown.bmp of skin #1 with these converted to .bmp files).

ETA: If you use the YSMenu skin which is here, you can switch back and forth between TTMenu (copy the official TTMENU.DAT to TTMenu.nds), YSMenu (copy YSMenu's TTMENU.DAT to YSMenu.nds), and the NDS menu (see this thread) and they'll all have similar skins.

-Bri

AtomicBlue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone post a mirror link to the download? I really want this skin, it looks great, but for some reason zShare won't let me download the file, I've tried downloading it with FireFox and Opera and sofar nothing.
Thanks in advance, happy holidays everyone.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr