Hacking DSTT quick question

steveo581

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, when I download and extract the latest firmware from the DSTT site there is a TTMenu and a TTMENU. The TTMenu has a bunch of files in it but the other is a video cd movie. Everywhere I look it says there is supposed to be TTMenu.dat, but I only see TTMENU Video CD Movie. I have tried downloading from this website and a bunch of others already. I'm running vista and I do not know if I'm supposed to use any specific program to unzip the zipped folders. Thanks.
dry.gif

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
steveo581 said:
Hi, when I download and extract the latest firmware from the DSTT site there is a TTMenu and a TTMENU. The TTMenu has a bunch of files in it but the other is a video cd movie. Everywhere I look it says there is supposed to be TTMenu.dat, but I only see TTMENU Video CD Movie. I have tried downloading from this website and a bunch of others already. I'm running vista and I do not know if I'm supposed to use any specific program to unzip the zipped folders. Thanks.
dry.gif

That "Video CD Movie" IS a .dat.

steveo581

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, thats what I figured. I was confused because it didn't say ".dat" and no one had ever mentioned it as being catergorized as a video cd movie.
yaynds.gif

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
steveo581 said:
Thanks, thats what I figured. I was confused because it didn't say ".dat" and no one had ever mentioned it as being catergorized as a video cd movie.
yaynds.gif

It depends on what computer you have and what software really XD You're welcome.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You probably have your computer set up to hide the extension. You apparently also have the extension ".dat" mapped to file type "Video CD Movie" for whatever reason.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs