Hacking dstt problem?

tiger1807

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have recently bought a dstt from selloffaccessories.com , but after a month, im having problems booting the card. i've also noticed that the the micro sd in the spring slot won't easily come out. the micro sd card that i have cannot be easily take out as it used to be. Even when i put the card in, the ds tells me that no card in inserted. Im now having trouble to access the menu. Is there any way to fix this problem? i format it and still same problem. 25% of restarting my ds has been able to acces the menu.

Damademan3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.davidcblake.com
XP
Country
United States
either one can be bad. If your pc can read the MicroSD Card than i would be sure its the DSTT thats having the issue. Due to the spring probably not locking the card in place it wouldnt be able to read it. I would even try wiping the card out reinstall the menu and just put a game on the card.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you reformat the microSD card and insert it (blank but formatted) into the DSTT it should say "Menu?". Like Damademan3 said, if it still says "No Card" but you don't have problems with the microSD card on your PC, it's probably the spring problem you're having with the DSTT causing it to not be able to read your card. You should contact selloffaccessories.com and see if they will exchange it.

-Bri

tiger1807

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, but i threw it back to their faces
gbasp.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif