Hacking DSTT not working with 8GB microSDHC! Please HELP!

Benjamin A

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone have problem using DSTT + 8GB SanDisk microSDHC? For some reason, it doesnt even load! Anyone experienced this?

I've tried using the EXACT files on my 2GB microSD and everything is working properly. This is weird.

P.S: I am using the latest and original DSTT firmware (not Ysmenu or whatever).

Please help!

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Benjamin A said:
Anyone have problem using DSTT + 8GB SanDisk microSDHC? For some reason, it doesnt even load! Anyone experienced this?

I've tried using the EXACT files on my 2GB microSD and everything is working properly. This is weird.

Please help!

I have DSTT loader on my Supercard One SDHC, and it is working fine with my SanDisk 8GB MicroSDHC Class4 card. Try to format the card, not sure if that will help you though.

aero125

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
DSTT loader on SC DSOne ? Is DSTT fw compatible on SC DSOne ? How did u do that ??

Thks

khan said:
Benjamin A said:

Please help!

I have DSTT loader on my Supercard One SDHC, and it is working fine with my SanDisk 8GB MicroSDHC Class4 card. Try to format the card, not sure if that will help you though.

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have an (original) DSTT, and just received a 'fake' one (as discussed in other threads) from dealextreme.

Both work fine with my 4GB (class 2) and 8GB (class 4) sandisk MicroDSHC cards (came in the same 'wakeupyourphone.com' packaging, purchased from a bricks and mortar store).

I guess you could try formatting it via a card reader other than the crappy one included and re-copying the files.

ozzymud

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is the DSTT confirmed to work with 8gb MicroSDHC cards?

I apparently already made the mistake of getting an R4 clone (R4-III, which does work with my just received adata 8gb), curious to know, as i wanted to buy a DSTT to play with. But i saw on focalprice's site the DSTT in the new packaging... one of the features it listed is:

100% SDHC TF standard TF compatibility up to 4094GB.

and the DSTT "official" site shows:

100% SDHC TF and standard TF compatibility up to
4TB(4096GB) flash memory card.

The 2.00 SDHC specification allows SDHC cards to reach a maximum capacity of 32GB, so just wondering about their use of size abbreviations like the " Acekard R.P.G 8GB" = 1 gigabyte of NAND onboard, 4094/4096GB sounds like a lot higher then the SDHC spec
tongue.gif

Just wanting to know before i "mess up" again (Although so far this has been a sweet "mess up" on the R4-III)
tongue.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
As I said above, I can confirm my 8GB (Gigabyte) Sandisk card works fine in the 4 DSTTs ive tried it with.

1 Real, 3 fake DSTTs. Works fine in them all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone