Hacking DSTT not loading

klein

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, well I got my DSTT firmware on there, took the DAT thing out of the TTmenu and I got a game in the games folder. But when I turn on my DS I all I get is black and white lines running vertical. I took out my micro sd and it does say that it detects no card. I already reformatted my micro sd and all that. So, any suggestions?

klein

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My computer reads it just fine, as does my DSTT(as in it doesn't say "No card"). The card is also good since before when I tried installing YSMenu(and failed) it loaded and showed what I guess was YSmenu. So the card works at least.

klein

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya, I have a skin. Should I have the TTmenu in the eng folder or should I take the TTmenu out and get rid of the eng folder?

EDIT: I got it working, but how do I get it so all the moonshell folders don't show up?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
klein said:
Ya, I have a skin. Should I have the TTmenu in the eng folder or should I take the TTmenu out and get rid of the eng folder?

EDIT: I got it working, but how do I get it so all the moonshell folders don't show up?

Haven't got a clue mate. I think you may have to set the folder attribute to hidden using the computer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte