Australia

Doggy124

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
As there is GBA/Ram pak include but OS can't handle it atm... I dont think it will be ready for sale soon. At least they must have finish the OS before ship out.

Look like this is mixture of R4 + M3Real lol.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
this looks sweet but yeah can u please
1 put up youtube video
2 does it have sdhc?
3 hows download play?
4 wii connectivity?

now im thinking between this supercard ds1 cyco ds evolution. I guess this has the best gui? I aint fussed about rts

and where is minionlinestore based and hows their reliabilty

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
As there is GBA/Ram pak include but OS can't handle it atm... I dont think it will be ready for sale soon. At least they must have finish the OS before ship out.

Look like this is mixture of R4 + M3Real lol.

I think you might be right. There's a few strange things I'm noticing such as inside the skin folder there is another folder called 'default', inside that are the skin files. The folder structure suggests the loader supports multiple skins, but there is no skin selector in the DSTT options menu.

The last firmware update was 5 days ago, I'm interested to see what the next one brings. I've made a few suggestions of my own.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I tested the NeoFlash version. (Dutch pre- review is up at some dutch site)

My was damned flat, the usrcheat.dat is just the R4 dat (just look at it with an editor or hexeditor), it says clear R4, but who cares, it works
biggrin.gif

Wii connectivity doesn't work. (Pokémon Battle Revolution tested)

If you want to change skins you have to edit the main skin, there's no option for skin select (not yet ?)

Download play worked fine, but i could not test between flashed and not flashed DS (used both my flashed DS's)

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
this looks sweet but yeah can u please
1 put up youtube video
2 does it have sdhc?
3 hows download play?
4 wii connectivity?

now im thinking between this supercard ds1 cyco ds evolution. I guess this has the best gui? I aint fussed about rts

and where is minionlinestore based and hows their reliabilty

1. Yeah alright, I'll do one now. Probably will take a while to upload though.
2. Yes, the included reader is also SDHC compatible
3. Don't know yet but will test for the full review (don't have a second DS atm)
4. Geometry wars connects fine. Not sure about pokemon battle revolution, I don't have it.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
4. Geometry wars connects fine. Not sure about pokemon battle revolution, I don't have it.

Geometry wars connects fine with any card, cause it's not really Wii connectivity like in Pokémon Battle Revolution.
Pokémon Battle Revolution doesn't work.

So Wii Connectivity is a no go as far as i tested.

The card is a good card and dr. neo told a next kernel update should fix some scrolling issues in the menu.
It needs a few tweaks and options set in menu (like skins) and this card can equal todays other flashcards.

The expansion packs sure add an extra value to consider buying one.

I think that todays flashcards must support expansion cards fully or bring at least there own packs.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia

(A look at the DSTT card itself)

(A look at the GUI + game loading and soft reset)

The card is a little hard to remove from the DS with the slight bulge. Not a major point but something to consider. Oh and don't complain about me having long nails, I play the guitar
wink.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Hm. The guy up there said similar to R4, but I'm fairly sure games don't take 2 seconds on the R4 most of the time. Regardless, these loading times are making my incoming SCDS1 sound shit LOL

Games take a few more seconds to load the first time you play them because it needs to create a .sav files. But after that first time they only take around 2 seconds.

The initial loading times have increased by a lot since the new update since not only does it need to make a new sav file, it also has to create an sci file for real time saves if you have it enabled...

How is the cheat system in this card?
Does it have real time cheating (like scds) capabilities or is it only at loading?
What makes this card better from all the rest?
As far as I can see its an upgraded R4..

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well fixed up a new clean guide for it (sigh, really need to keep the original clean list more up to date
tongue.gif
). Anyway, linky for those who have a unit:

http://wiki.scorpei.com/index.php/Top_Toy_...patibility_list

Putting a linky on the main menu of the wiki in a few minutes.

btw, if the TTDS will be cheap (cheaper then big names I mean) yet still have a good performance it really might me a nice cart (provided there will be good support of course).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1