yaynds.gif

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Where is this information from? Call me a skeptic, but the "i" on the package looks Photoshopped, and there's no mention of it on the ndstt.com website. Anyone have a source for this information?

-Bri

zhuzhuchina

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
actually i didn't found any info on official website, this card is avaible already as reseller and on chinese online taobao store.
i think should be natural to have a dstt I , i think within 1/2 month all cards will be compatible with dsi and price will drops!!!

actually all ds i compatible price are about 25$ , old dstt 8$ !

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't read Chinese, but why does the image you posted say "TTDS" rather than "DSTT"? The official site always calls it "DSTT" as far as I can tell.

-Bri

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
packaging said:
Update at risk. Be care to use

Indeed.

Though I can't figure out if this Engrish is supposed to be a warning about how DSTT firmware updates can kill fake cards, or how Nintendo can make them unusable again with a DSi firmware upgrade.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, and dealextreme claims it to be a genuine product. Still nothing about it on the ndstt.com website though.

I sent team DSTT the following e-mail:

QUOTE said:
Is this (DSTTi) real or fake: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18944

You have no mention of it on your website.

I received the following response:

QUOTE said:
sorry, dealetreme sell a lot fake dstts and everyday some users will send email to complain that dealextreme sell fake , so i can't sure dstti they sell is real or fake.
don't buy it for safer.

I replied and asked them to clarify whether or not they actually make a flash cart that works on the Nintendo DSi. I'm awaiting their response.

ETA: Here is their response:

don't you see our dstt and dstti is same apperance. if he sell dstt as dstti, who knows? i trust hundreds of thousands of users' complain. i trust users not DX.

They obviously misunderstood my question, but it does sound like a confirmation that they do make a flash cart called the DSTTi, so I think we can assume that it's real. I do find it a little confusing that it says that the DSTT and DSTTi "is same apperance" given that the sticker of one has an "i" on it and the cart is undoubtedly different inside.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse