Hacking DSTT(i) Firmware :S

YetoJesse

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yeah, you read it correctly... I've send a message like 2 months ago, yet no new firmware.. that's why most games are unplayable for us now... the only way to play them is buy doing an ARM7.bin patch with DSLazy... well... If you have anything to say.... say it or just agree... they really need to make new firmware.. I mean Come On!... every good hack card has a new FW every month or doesn't need one because they have some code that will not give the usual errcode-81:S

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
well.. this is why i told people dun buy DSTT..
yet some of them would still tell me you can patch this .. do this and that!
the best part is .. they are cheap!

SO WHAT!!!!!!

it SUCKS

hate2.gif

i would say DSTT = DEAD like r4!

hate2.gif

oh don't tell me i need to patch or ar codes to play! .. i don't like to do that... blahhh
anyway, it doesn't bother me that much but i am just pretty upset with DSTT
since i used to love them so much
frown.gif
guess they fail badly now!!!

maybe is the clone wars that affected the team's motivation to renew their firmware
sigh... damn those clones!!!

hate2.gif

i hope they will still update their firmware once every blue moon with lots of changes
GOOD luck all DSTT user

hate2.gif

k3vin369

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've got an original DSTT and I'm using the Moonshell2.0 and YSMenu combo with it. So far I'm enjoying it with no problems. I do agree that the DSTT is lacking firmware updates, they're slowly dying. Doesn't bother me much though, I just download cheat files from here, infolib, and use MoonShell2.0+YSMenu. It's perfect.

chintendox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever someone buys a fake R4, a good flashcard team dies.
Deathrow List:

1st. R4DS Died as someone purchased R4III
2nd. Ninjads died as someone purchased a fake Ninjads V5
3rd DSTT Died as someone purchased a fake Blue DSTT
4th..... Lets hope AceKard never dies.

Posts merged

Whenever someone buys a fake R4, a good flashcard team dies.
Deathrow List:

1st. R4DS Died as someone purchased R4III
2nd. Ninjads died as someone purchased a fake Ninjads V5
3rd DSTT Died as someone purchased a fake Blue DSTT
4th..... Lets hope AceKard never dies.

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i dont understand because real dstti cards are still widely available from shops.
why not just update the firmware, they killed the clones with the dstt killer program, so need need to worry?

sheridan2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so where can i get the latest firmware,user files and infolib files for this cards from. All i seem to be able to find is for R4 cards....TIA

k3vin369

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sheridan2000:

To get the latest official firmware, visit www.ndstt.com
Sorry I don't know what you mean by, "user files"
To get the latest infolib.dat, check the sticky post in this DSTT topic section.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
YetoJesse said:
...... that's why most games are unplayable for us now.....the only way to play them is by doing an ARM7.bin patch with DSLazyI beg your pardon ?? - I've got a DSTTi with the latest official firmware installed (1.17) and I've had absolutely NO PROBLEMS running any of the latest games. Examples are 'Rhythm Paradise', 'The Lengendary Starfy' (not even available in the UK yet) and 'Pokemon:Platinum'

I admit I've had a couple of problem games in the past ('Sonic Chronicles' for example) where I did have to use DSLazy to 'patch', but I reckon I've had about 3 games in over 200 where I've had to 'DSLazy' them.

So if you're having so much trouble - Are you sure you have a genuine DSTT(i) ??? or perhaps your Game ROMS are not quite 'clean dumps' ???

QUOTE(k3vin369 @ Jun 4 2009, 02:53 AM) I've got an original DSTT and I'm using the Moonshell2.0 and YSMenu combo with it. So far I'm enjoying it with no problems. ....... Doesn't bother me much though, I just download cheat files from here, infolib, and use MoonShell2.0+YSMenu. It's perfect.
I'm also using the 'Moonshell 2 + YSMenu' combo, but I doubt that this has anything to do with 'compatibility' - since Moonshell is only a file selector & YSmenu uses parts of the DSTT firmware anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1