Not open for further replies.

Apu

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
are there anymore hackers that update for the dstt anymore because i dont know where retro is can you name them please it would be really helpfull.

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
retro WILL keep doing updates. so dont worry about it
smile.gif

Apu

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank cat boy and burgers but i need to know is there more out there that you know of?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Apu said:
Thank cat boy and burgers but i need to know is there more out there that you know of?
Any good ones? Not really, just stick with Retro's updates, must of the others out there just steal his work and claim it as their own.

Apu

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont care what they do atleast they can fix games can you tell me who they are and do they have a gbatemp account?

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Apu said:
Any good ones? Not really, just stick with Retro's updates, must of the others out there just steal his work and claim it as their own.
that and/or they also copy pasta from those chinese sites with fixes

vamorex3000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Apu said:
i dont care what they do atleast they can fix games can you tell me who they are and do they have a gbatemp account?

Catboy already answered your question. You do not need to know the names of these "theives" and if all you care about, "getting your fix" no matter what level those people stoop to to supply that fix then...

If you can't wait around a week or so for RGF to release the PROPER, REAL AND WORKING firmware he creates then i suggest you leave these forums.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Apu said:
Must of them only give out half fixed versions that either kinda fix or could possibly cause problems on your card. Just wait till Retro comes back already, he is the only one who is really worth trusting.

Apu

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
retro dosent listen to my messeges i need to contact the thieves or w.e asap just p.m me the names pleaseeeeee.or post them there is nothing wrong.

Posts merged

retro dosent listen to my messeges i need to contact the thieves or w.e asap just p.m me the names pleaseeeeee.or post them there is nothing wrong.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Apu said:
No one is going to direct you to the thieves because all their threads have been locked and their links have been removed.
So deal with the fact that you can't get your instant updates since Retro currently needs to settle some shit thanks to people like you who can't simply wait a week for some game update they don't even deserve. Either buy new flashcard, buy the games, or get the fuck off this site. You are not going to get want you want just by whining about it.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man this scene sounds like a bunch of dick suckers here. There's so much drama it's bullshit. Grow up, or get out.

Apu

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Apu said:
No one is going to direct you to the thieves because all their threads have been locked and their links have been removed.
So deal with the fact that you can't get your instant updates since Retro currently needs to settle some shit thanks to people like you who can't simply wait a week for some game update they don't even deserve. Either buy new flashcard, buy the games, or get the fuck off this site. You are not going to get want you want just by whining about it.

i forgot to say that i did not make this thread to request games i have some info of the infolib and retro look like he does not need help so why not help the other guys who know something?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Apu said:
Apu said:

i forgot to say that i did not make this thread to request games i have some info of the infolib and retro look like he does not need help so why not help the other guys who know something?
At this point there are very few and too far in between who really do any real work outside of stealing other people's work or they are inactive, it's not worth it anymore honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8