Hacking DSTT fails to run Tomb Raider - Legend (U)

Guat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Perhaps all the micro card needs is a format, apparently the DSTT has a weak spot handling fragmented data, if you haven't formatted the drive in two months it can get a bit clogged.

I still recommend that if you have the problem again you should format and just used a bit more than half the capacity of the micro card for a little while to see if you find any more problems, if anything, a little maintenance clean up of the micro can't hurt either
wink.gif

Guat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I don't think the default Micorsoft defrag utility works on micro cards, however because of the small capacity of a micro it wouldn't be really worth it. It would be more efficient just to format everything.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
I heard that defraging sd cards is dangerous and beside that, I'm not after performance or efficiency, I'm after more compatibility with DSTT.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WeaponXxX said:
swf3 hit the "problem" on the nose. Pac-Pix and Contra 4 and one other game I can't remember all created saves but for some reason made them all CAPS, renaming the save in the EXACT file structure of the rom fixed any issues I had

That problem was fixed in firmware 1.08 I believe. Which is why I suggested he upgrade to the latest.

QUOTE(test84 @ Mar 25 2008, 12:03 PM) I heard that defraging sd cards is dangerous and beside that, I'm not after performance or efficiency, I'm after more compatibility with DSTT.

Don't defrag your microSD. Copy the files from it, reformat it, then copy them back. If your microSD is under 4GB, format it FAT16 instead of FAT32.

-Bri

E-Zibit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i tried play my games the loading bar just froze and none of my games woeked.
I ended backing up my save files and then formatting the MicroSD, it all worked fine after that.
Maybe try backing up the save files then formating then update to a newer version.
in other words i agree with everyone who says format

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt