I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
drwhojan said:
Retro's v6.42 and Happydome extinfo.dat and infolib.dat both "Merged"onto one - Took me awhile but extinfo.dat cleaned-up after mearged of files

ext,info-retrosv6.42andHappydone,Merged
Removed

Re-place infolib amd extinfo into the ttmenu folder

Using what as base? 6.42 or 1.18?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TyRaNtM said:
drwhojan said:
Retro's v6.42 and Happydome extinfo.dat and infolib.dat both "Merged"onto one - Took me awhile but extinfo.dat cleaned-up after mearged of files

http://www.mediafire.com/?kubzbu2o2iqvj5v

Both just extinfo.dat and infolib.dat only merged into one of each file, Testing and working fine on my YSmenu

Just keep Reto's r4patch.dat for R4's are ttpatch.dat for DSTT users

Try to keep your original files mostly that last worked, thease are the main files extinfo/infolib

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
This only a joke, with YSmenu inside...

do you think ndstt.com whant to offer to people, YSMenu kernel?!

They stole the work, like how they know!

But they are not able to give all the tool to retro

I hate this attitude frome ndstt.com!!!

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
drwhojan said:
TyRaNtM said:
drwhojan said:

Removed

Both just extinfo.dat and infolib.dat only merged into one of each file, Testing and working fine on my YSmenu

Just keep Reto's r4patch.dat for R4's are ttpatch.dat for DSTT users

Try to keep your original files mostly that last worked, thease are the main files extinfo/infolib

Works.. but also games that doesn't work fine with the official 1.18, not works with your merged versions:
- WarioWare D.I.Y (U): Black Screen.
- Etrian Odyssey III (U): Black Screen. -> Works now with your updated one.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dam - Evey signal extinfo game gone though one by one

infolib is a massave list to go through - will dubble chack

Hi retro

Are easyer just replace retros infolib.dat just for now

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I can indeed confirm that they have used/stolen Rudolph's Japanese and my all other region fixes...The reason the extinfo is larger is because whoever did this has added a couple of entries claiming that they made this...I010, PGDB and some others.

Just look at the file YSMenu.ini and you will note then line VERSION=6.42RGF...They were too lazy to even bother changing that!!!
ohmy.gif
...If you boot TTMenu.nds, it will launch YSMenu and you'll see in the bottom right hand corner the version...low and behold 6.42RGF!!! GRRR!!!!! Oh well, as they say, imitation is the best form of flattery!

If anyone has one of my much older updates, it will be seen that I used to have entries in extinfo for BIGP, UXBP, etc but I removed them as I saw it was pointless to keep them in extinfo, since AP had not been fixed, so I removed them awhile ago.

I can confirm for everyone that this WILL NOT fix any of the non-working games on my list. I have also fixed a couple of games on the non-working list, since I released v6.42, so I am now down to 6 non-working games (well 5 since Last Window can be played patched)...

So, I would suggest that you continue to keep using my v6.42 update.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Agreed retro is was a bummer after all

Last windows patched ? - are do you mean the (J) rom parched are somethink

I did not know they was a patch for the (E) version of last windows..

Just wondering if it could be used for (E) rom....

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah retro beat me to saying it, this was all stolen. new game fixes? cheats? YSMenu? Hmm, sounds like they did..Nothing?

Retro, you should ask them to credit you. lol. you should put your name in a game somewhere in a fix. like in extinfo put address 99999999 or w/e as "ÂRetroGameFan", somewhere, where the game isnt effected, but yeah. then u could be all like "HAH! U JUST GOT PWND, THEIF"

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSTT are a bunch of dicks. After two years of no updates they seem to have discovered the only reason they are still selling cards is because of other people's hard work.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

http://www.mediafire.com/?k2fx997jspcuzx7

Re-edited link : Resion borken EO3 - now fixed

Edit last update WarioWare D.I.Y (U): should now work ?

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
Pliskron said:
DSTT are a bunch of dicks. After two years of no updates they seem to have discovered the only reason they are still selling cards is because of other people's hard work.

Somehow I liked the idea that the mail feature of the last update was: "clock added".

So. What can we do now to get a nicer GUI for DSTT / YSMenu? That's the only thing we really need now to be better than evil R4.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
retrogamefan said:
I can indeed confirm that they have used/stolen Rudolph's Japanese and my all other region fixes...The reason the extinfo is larger is because whoever did this has added a couple of entries claiming that they made this...I010, PGDB and some others.

Just look at the file YSMenu.ini and you will note then line VERSION=6.42RGF...They were too lazy to even bother changing that!!!
ohmy.gif
...If you boot TTMenu.nds, it will launch YSMenu and you'll see in the bottom right hand corner the version...low and behold 6.42RGF!!! GRRR!!!!! Oh well, as they say, imitation is the best form of flattery!

If anyone has one of my much older updates, it will be seen that I used to have entries in extinfo for BIGP, UXBP, etc but I removed them as I saw it was pointless to keep them in extinfo, since AP had not been fixed, so I removed them awhile ago.

I can confirm for everyone that this WILL NOT fix any of the non-working games on my list. I have also fixed a couple of games on the non-working list, since I released v6.42, so I am now down to 6 non-working games (well 5 since Last Window can be played patched)...

So, I would suggest that you continue to keep using my v6.42 update.

with that said, I believe this thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...