Hacking DSTT Broken?

MrDarkside

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a DSTT, and it was working this morning. About an hour ago I go to turn it on and it just gave me a white screen with the warning screen showing faintly on the touch screen. I've tried formatting, using different firmware, etc, and nothing has worked. I assume the card itself is bricked, anyone else have this problem or have a solution? My DS seems to work fine otherwise.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
does the ds load to the ds firmware without the dstt?if so try blowing the dstt and the ds 1st slot,and also try putting the dstt more in(there are some tricks to that)maybe it's not just intact

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would seem like the micro SD card is your problem and if you have another one try that one. Also the inside connect point (the metal inside the flash card that connect to the metal of the SD card) may not be working, or the flash card's metal isn't being read by the DS system.

Does that make sense? I tried being less technical.

Wynd

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
if its a contact issue the best way to slove that is by using paper..but i had an r4 and it had contact issues too and i just taped my card to make it thicker so it would work

but its up to you

MrDarkside

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anaxs said:
if its a contact issue the best way to slove that is by using paper..but i had an r4 and it had contact issues too and i just taped my card to make it thicker so it would work

but its up to you
Yeah, I'll probably do that. It hasn't been an issue till now, but I think to be on the safe side I'll tape it. Thanks again for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.