iritegood

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm just wondering, if anyone has news on the development of DS2Key or DSPad. They're both great homebrew but every web page I find is very outdated. Does anyone know if a new version is coming out soon and maybe finally touch screen support will be good? Or, if that's not the case, does anyone know if it's open source? Because it would be awesome if some one can pick up the project.

For those who don't know DSPad and DS2Key are homebrew that allow the DS to be used as a gamepad over your wireless connection. It works pretty well and there's touchscreen support too, although it isn't very good.

I just love playing SNES roms on my computer with my DS, using the keyboard to play it never felt right.

Mooney

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.1emulation.com
XP
Country
United States
Official forum for DS2Key is HERE, but I don't think it has been updated in a while. I have seen plenty of threads saying that it doesn't work on DS Lites. The last real activity for this app was poebel making a settings/profile editor for DS2Key for Windows. Get that HERE.

As for the source, sypherce said he planned to reelease the source to v0.6, but I'm not sure he ever did...

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I had problems with these, and they are quite outdated

DS2Win is the best thing that works for me (after patching it with the wifi patcher) and it works half well if you can put up with cruddy lag.

It'd be good if someone updated or succeeded these projects.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ding dong