dsorganize

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by asuri, Dec 24, 2007.

1. asuri
    OP

asuri GBAtemp Fan

Jun 6, 2007
    Canada
    problem with ds organize and downloading:
    just after i visited here to download the cheat like i normaly did since almost a week ago on web browser it was giving me an error screen then i turned off and turned on - the skins were changed and had those tv colourful line things and i turned off ,turned on - black screen i panicked so much cause i wouldnt want to go through what happened last time again. i put the micro sd in the computer it read - phew. it wiped out one game-yugioh 2008 and then the themes that had a problem i couldnt delete. i found out that i had to rename it to delete it so i deleted all the themes and all the ds organize stuff then it worked.

it just felt better to get this out

2. .::5pYd3r::.

.::5pYd3r::. Viva La Pizza

Jun 2, 2007
    The GREAT Southern Land :D
    Downloading with DSO corrupts MicroSD's. I experienced it first hand yesterday.

3. DarkAura

DarkAura Offline

Aug 20, 2007
    Canada
    Over there.
    Like first download and everything is gone?

4. golden

golden What a Digital Dummy!!!

Dec 1, 2007
    United States
    Downloads with DSO is crappy and should never be used unless you are really desperate.

I don't know about microSDs but I sometimes download stuff from DSO on my GBAMP CF and it never has been corrupted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice