OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I want to try our DSOrganize with my supercard+superkey, and I had a quick question. I'm new to this, so I wanted to know if all I had to do was extract all of the zipped files into a folder and then place that entire folder into my SD card to run the homebrew app? Thanks for any help!

kutabare

akutareguchi
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thats all I did and it works fine from the Supercard SD launcher. I have the DSO.nds in the root of the card and all of the other files in a folder called DSOrganize.

Make sure you run the DSOrganize.sc.nds file though.
wink.gif

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In the zip you’ll find DSOrganize.sc.nds, DSOrganize.ds.gba, DSOrganize.nds
& a DSOrganize Dir. You can just install DSOrganize.sc.nds witch is the super
card version & run it & it should make the DSOrganize Dir on your card. Or
you can copy over the DSOrganize.sc.nds & DSOrganize Dir & your set.

mrxle3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply guys!!

I have another question....I want to try Moonshell as well...do I just get the Moonshell from the Supercard website and run that one? Is that one the stable 1.31 version? I was reading the readme file on the Moonshell website and I didn't fully understand how to make it work, and it seems like the Moonshell on the supercard site is all set and ready to go for me already. Thanks once again!

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes if I were you I would first mess with the Moonshell on the Supercard site.
It’s in a nice one-file compressed package & should play everything letting you see
what it can do. Then if you like it you can mess with the standard version for skinning
& modifying.

emoney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Its crazy how it seems I'm the only one who can't get DSOrganize to work on my dslite. I'm using the supercard lite and SuperKey and the only thing I can't get to load is DSOrganize. Did anyone else run into trouble before getting it to work?

First it was giving me a dancing cow and it said "Please wait, Intitializing Fat", but it never started. Now after moving the files to dif directories and such, it just gives me a white screen.

edit: evidentally, it could be the version of dsorganize 2.2 final: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=35946&hl=

julezS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Its crazy how it seems I'm the only one who can't get DSOrganize to work on my dslite. I'm using the supercard lite and SuperKey and the only thing I can't get to load is DSOrganize. Did anyone else run into trouble before getting it to work?

First it was giving me a dancing cow and it said "Please wait, Intitializing Fat", but it never started. Now after moving the files to dif directories and such, it just gives me a white screen.

edit: evidentally, it could be the version of dsorganize 2.2 final: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=35946&hl=

I've heard the "Blue" version works on SuperCard.

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did some testing over the weekend and couldn't get any version to get past the jumping cow. Using a supercardlite with 512mg kingmax card, I've read lots of people with SC-Lites getting it to boot, but from what I've read most of the people having problems appear to be utilizing a Superkey for their pass. Am I correct in this assumption?

Who here got it working with a superkey? Show of hands?

nds.gif

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
would you be kind enough to tell us how you installed it, jigaboo? I assume you simply extracted the file to your card and away you went? Cause if so I can't imagine what I'm doing wrong. Does the folder need to be placed at the root of the card?

I just went through your other posts and I gotta say, unless you're using a DSphat, our rigs are INDENTICAL so I'm a bit perplexed.

(ps, good to talk to another torontonian)

jigaboo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sure. I downloaded "DSOrganizeB2_2_Final_Blue.zip", unzipped both the "DSOrganize Blue.sc.nds" and the ""DSOrganize" directory onto my TF card. That's it. From SCL menu, I just choose "DSOrganize Blue.sc.nds" and the blue screen with the cow comes up. After a few seconds, it runs. That's it.

I didn't bother copying over the "DSOrganize Blue.nds" nor "DSOrganize Blue.ds.gba" files.

J

jigaboo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yep. If the nds file was not in the root directory, you wouldnt be able to run it from the Supercard menu.
The DSOrganize folder also needs to be in the root directory.

J

ps. Just to confirm, yes, I have a Lite. I'd have trouble cramming the SCL in a phat! And yes, nice to hear from another Tdot user.

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yep. If the nds file was not in the root directory, you wouldnt be able to run it from the Supercard menu.
The DSOrganize folder also needs to be in the root directory.

J

What a difference asking someone in the know makes. Thanks for the clarification and patience, I'll try this when I get home.

jigaboo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This is a pretty big problem to me even if you do get it to work.....not being able to save on a pda program?Â
sleep.gif

Umm, that's why it's called "Homebrew" as opposed to "Commercial Product". Honestly man, the SCL is a brand new product. Issues like these have to be expected. As it stands, I was playing with an older version that did write to the SCL, but it was pretty unstable - not so with this new version, but the author still has to get a handle on the driver that controls disk access to the SCL.

directive0 - what exactly is happening with your unit?

J

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality