Hacking DSOrganize sleep?

rexii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, just joined the forum after browsing it for a few weeks.

I got a quick question about DSOrganize that i cant find anywhere.

Im a big fan of the program, but im wondering is there an option to let the DSOrganize turn off the screen after a minute of inactivity? Currently i have resorted to using moonshell to play my music, because i can keep the DS open(using the DS speakers) and it will turn the screen off when the music is playing. The power light also flashes like when u close the DS during a game. It will be great if the DSOrganize can do the same!

thanks!

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
You could also use a magnet, that puts the DS in sleeping mode to. It's not very practical though
tongue.gif

More info here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_aaS6SWv7w

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
I didnt know that. *rushes off to find magnet*

Edit: Yep it works lol, thats cool. Guess you do learn something new everyday.

On topic. That is a good feature, i noticed DSFTP has that option and you can change it in the .conf file, Say after 50 seconds it turns of both screens and you press any button and it restores back to normal. Pretty handy, all though at first i though i broke my DSL lol.

rexii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
woah, that magnet thing is pretty neat! i thought it was a hinge switch, but the magnet reed switch is more durable...hehe those smart ppl at nintendo.

Moonshell, turns the screen off and puts it to sleep, but you can still play music, which is perfect if u want to use it as a portable stereo.
I noticed when u close the DS with DSOraganize, it will turn the screen off but the powerlight will not flash. so i guess it is saving less power than moonshell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night