Hacking DSOrganize problem

Shelleeson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i'm trying to delete the previous copy of dsorganize but when i try to delete it and refresh the folder or try to copy across the new version the old one reappears (it has a file size now of 0kb).
mad.gif
or i get "cannot dsorganize: the file or directory is corrupted or unreadable".
what the hell. i do realize the only way to correct this is to remove the file extension and ignore it's there or to take all the files off and refomat the thing.
has anyone else had this issue with it?
frown.gif

oh suprise, suprise pokemon is on the list of files that are also reading as corrupted but when i but it up the ds knows it's there but when i try to play it the first thing i see is the proffesor.
mad.gif
and my sav file on the pc has also disappeared after i tried to recopy the new version.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It's best to reformat your device after backing up files you know are fine before you cause more damage.

Just my 2 cents.

Shelleeson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yeh i backed everything up but didn't realise that pokemon and anno 1701 had become corrupted somehow. i think next time i try panic backing up i'll copy them to a different folder.
rolleyes.gif

shame i've lost well over 80 hours game play since i've had the simply through corruption.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking +1