Hacking DSOrganize for R4 and M3 Simply!

aristo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rejoice!!!

On DragonMinded.com, DSOrganize 2.4Beta has been released..
I thought the developer stoped working on it, but new version has been released.
Apparently, new DSOrganize supports R4TF DLDI..

I am work, can't test this... Can somebody please test it and let everyone know the good news???

http://www.dragonminded.com/?loc=ndsdev/DSOrganize%20FAQ

I am sooooo happy!!!
laugh.gif

aristo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

ianf1979

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
killer mech i cant get the stuff i downloaded from the link you provided to work... placed the folder on my sd card loaded up the .nds file and nothing

xler8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one last question how do you edit wifi settings so that irc can connect?

You don't edit the wifi settings in DSOrganize. Just set up your wifi settings in some WIFI game such as Tetris DS, and all will be fine.

This is my first time using DSOrganize. I see why everyone loves it so. The audio/image playback is great.

My IRC/homebrew db is not working online. I played a match of Tetris DS online successfully so my wifi is ok. When I open IRC, I see the message "Associating" with a blinking NDS green status light. Is this working for others?

----

R4 1.05, ADATA 512mb, moonshell not upgraded.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is my first time using DSOrganize. I see why everyone loves it so. The audio/image playback is great.

My IRC/homebrew db is not working online. I played a match of Tetris DS online successfully so my wifi is ok. When I open IRC, I see the message "Associating" with a blinking NDS green status light. Is this working for others?

----

R4 1.05, ADATA 512mb, moonshell not upgraded.

Yep, was in the chat room before when I tried it out. Dragonminded went to sleep at that time so I couldn't actually thank him properly for this =/

Anyways, as I said earlier. You need to manually insert all your network settings for homebrew wifi to work.
It could however also be that the server has a bad ping in relation to you and the server.

EDIT:
Two pics of the nonstop wild party going on in the irc chan! w00t!

Connecting
connectingrh7.jpg

In the wild party chat! (Well.. maybe if they weren't all afk that is
wink2.gif
)
connectedvf3.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.