Gaming DSORGANIZE FATAL ERROR!!! HELP!!

lilmac22393

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the Dsorganize program and everything worked fine until yesterday when i opened the browser. i am using a dstt, and i was trying to get rid of some stuff that was crowding my game screen. so i opened browser, then i opened dstt menu. and then when i tried to open the games folder it said this "Fatal Error! DSORGANIZE has run out of memory. and i have to restart it. i tried reinstalling a new copy and all kinds of stuff. please someone tell me what stupid thing i did!

lilmac22393

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well ive downloaded just about every version...nothing works. i dont know whats going on or why its happening, but its really annoying and id love to figure out whats wrong..

just in case nobody knows how to fix it, does anybody know any game that does just about the same thing?

Quanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if you mean the red screen with the white letters, I have the same. with me its happening on the internet browser sometimes when i trie downloading something. Do you have the problem every time you try it?

lilmac22393

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually someone in my other thread told me to reformat my micro chip. i did that. and then i downloaded the newest version of it and i got it to work. and yea ive had that red screen problem before but not since. my main problem before was i couldnt use my browser thing properly...the thing that allows you to edit the files on the micro chip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night