hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSOrganize 3.2 "Final"
The application suite by DragonMinded

Cookie support and bug fixes. Download and full changelog below.

[title:Changelog]Fixes found in 3.2

* Added multi track support to SID files (finally!).
* Added support for the gbs file format.
* Added confirmations to text editor on save or exit.
* Added /describe to irc.
* Added basic cookie support.
* Tied Y to the stop function on the web browser.
* Changed IRC receive mode to hopefully squash memory error.
* Changed internet enabled applications to allow downloading/processing while the lid is closed.
* Decreased memory footprint to allow larger images to load again.
* Fixed annual dates causing every day to underline in some cases.
* Fixed e^x freezing in some instances.
* Fixed inconsistent save message on scribble screen.
* Fixed IRC bug that appeared while typing with fixed width irc.
* Fixed aac/mp3 streams skipping sometimes.
* Fixed bad font characters in the smallest font.
* Fixed a html rendering crash with css pages.
* Fixed random crash that happened when switching tabs in web browser.
* Fixed garbage display in hbdb if you cancelled the list then pressed left or right.
* Fixed graphical issues with themes loaded.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I decided against my better judgement to put out 3.2 "final," seeing as all the work I put into it would go to waste if I just left it alone. I've put final in quotes as this isn't where I wanted 3.2 to be, but it's where it's going to stay. You will notice that I removed basically all references to contact me. This is not because I encourage going on scavenger hunts to pester me with shit that you can find on the wiki. This is because I don't want to fucking hear from you. So don't email me, don't pester me on any irc channels I happen to be in, don't pm me.
Anyways, nice to see an update.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I decided against my better judgement to put out 3.2 "final," seeing as all the work I put into it would go to waste if I just left it alone. I've put final in quotes as this isn't where I wanted 3.2 to be, but it's where it's going to stay. You will notice that I removed basically all references to contact me. This is not because I encourage going on scavenger hunts to pester me with shit that you can find on the wiki. This is because I don't want to fucking hear from you. So don't email me, don't pester me on any irc channels I happen to be in, don't pm me.

This dude's too fucking mentally unstable.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yay, another update.
With cookie support too.
tongue.gif

I just hope by "Final" it doesn't mean the last version of DSO.

~Nero

Urza

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

Or maybe he's just tired of being pestered every time he comes online? I know I'd get sick of it.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:

Or maybe he's just tired of being pestered every time he comes online? I know I'd get sick of it.
Paranoid
wink2.gif

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
That all updates especially on internet browser are cool, but soon I will have a wifilink and ez3in1 so Ill be using opera browser anyway muhahahaha.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This guy has done a great job and asked for nearly nothing =P If the price I pay to use his program is to leave him the hell alone about it then thats damn cheap! I wish microsoft was more like Dragonminded.

Anyway...I just might donate to him...sounds like hes having a bad time.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Im wondering one thing, long time ago I asked him about playing videos on dsorganize and he mailed me that ds is not for playing movies because small screen etc, and now he is giving a moonshell file with his new releases, how suddenly change of mind . But if he needs support, and someone can spare a dollar or 2 or 100
smile.gif
for him, I think that it is good idea, because he is future of homebrew on ds
smile.gif

P

pasc

We should be happy that he released it
unsure.gif
... Seeing how ppl bothered him e-mail and irc wise just because of the 3.2 alpha (great job on that, urza btw...) I can kinda understand him.

jincongz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I must say, Nintendo Power recently replied to a mail that said they wanted a journal and everything DSorganize it.

Here:

QUOTE said:
Nintendo Power: February 2008
MISSED OPPORTUNITY?
I have rarely been let down by Nintendo's ingenuity, but there has been a huge oversight with the DS. With the system's compact design and capabilities, I find it incredible that a piece of software has yet to be released that would allow you to use the DS as a personal organizer. You would only have to pop in a card with your saved data and, voila!-you could access a calendar and schedule. You could manage appointments, goals, homework, and even a personal journal. Something like this would be incredible useful.
ANDREW M.

I once would have said that Nintendo should stick to what it does best - making games - and leave functions like those to other guys. But with the DS and Wii both intruducing new non-gaming features all the time, your idea makes a whole lot of sense. I'd buy it.

I would say that we should appreciate what he has done, I've replaced moonshell with DS organize for the mid button in my R4. At least... until I find a way for it to launch last played game. That would rock!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them