OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
DSOrganize is an organizer application that includes functions to do a whole slew of things on the Nintendo DS. This version features calendar/addressbook/todo/scribble pad/calculator/file browser/homebrew database/web browser/irc client. You can add plugins or executables to DSOrganize, and it will autopatch and boot homebrew on virtually all cards. The file browser will let you view or edit text and html, record wav files, listen to wav/mp3/ogg/flac/m4a/aac/sid/spc/nsf/sndh/mod/it/s3m/xm files as well as streaming mp3/ogg/aac, and view gif/jpg/bmp/png files. The web browser includes support for basic css, images, forms, and most html tags. There are many more features in DSOrganize so you can read more at http://wiki.dragonminded.com/

Can download it from here:

http://www.dragonminded.com/ndsdev/DSOrgan..._9_NeoFlash.zip

Zalda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This has been out a few hours now, and still almost no big sites noticed it
frown.gif

Good you posted it, this is a damn nice update!!!

currynoodles

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Web images are now working?! (:wtf:)

*tries out web browser*

Whoa!! I read the change log but i didn't notice that. Thought it was just a few bug fixes. This homebrew just got better. xD

Nitrius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Great! Been looking forward for this!
Thanks!

Edit: Images works, but not every image i see, like the icon for google showed up, but there is a lot of pictures that doesn't show up, but hopefully the image support will get better.

UncleChuckle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have an M3 CF. All prior versions I've used have worked just fine for me. I slap this one on, and BANG! I apparently don't have a compatible card. WTF?! Really really pissed off as this release finally gets graphics in web browsing.

Anyone got ANY ideas? Since I've tried the Chism thing before and it's always failed miserably. I thought DSO was supposed to work "out of the box" as it were on the M3. (Slot 2).

donza

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I'm pretty noob with DS homebrew. I have R4 DS and I installed DS Organize succesfully. How do i get the internet browser to work. Where can I choose the wireless network and fill in WEP password? Thx for help.

Btw awesome forums.
yaynds.gif

bobrules

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DSorganize 2.8GBAX corrupted my dsorganize folder, so I can't delete that folder. Good thing I stil managed to copy everything off the card, and then reformat the whole microsd. Be careful using it that's all.

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He had said that images weren't likely to be included. I'm glad he changed his mind. It's also nice to see some love for us imageboard users.
biggrin.gif

zelgadis

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a M3 perfect and it says i dont have a compatible card cause of FAT. Is there a patch or something i can do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: and edge of the forum is mostly comedy and games