Hacking DSONEi and GBA Games

Rev Jim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
Anyone have a good solution for playing their GBA games on a DSONEi flashcart? I tried GBATA SRAM Patcher on them and the saves just disappear when I restart. What the solution for being able to play and save GBA games on a DSONEi? YSMENU? TTmenu? GBA Exploder? Somebody point me in the right direction - thanks.

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rev Jim said:
Anyone have a good solution for playing their GBA games on a DSONEi flashcart? I tried GBATA SRAM Patcher on them and the saves just disappear when I restart. What the solution for being able to play and save GBA games on a DSONEi? YSMENU? TTDS? GBA Exploder? Somebody point me in the right direction - thanks.

It's impossible, sorry.

Wait for the SCDS2.

Rev Jim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
Man that stinks. If at least the real-time save would work with GBA ttles it would solve the problem. I was hoping maybe EOS (I still haven't upgradd to it just yet) might do something to make it work. I do till have my NDS with a SLOT2 Supercard, but with the new XL coming out...gonna have to say goodbye to my SLOT2 and I guess GBA games with it
frown.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Rev Jim said:
Man that stinks. If at least the real-time save would work with GBA ttles it would solve the problem. I was hoping maybe EOS (I still haven't upgradd to it just yet) might do something to make it work. I do till have my NDS with a SLOT2 Supercard, but with the new XL coming out...gonna have to say goodbye to my SLOT2 and I guess GBA games with it
frown.gif
Wait for the SuperCard DSTWO or get an iPlayer.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Gamefreakjf11 said:
Yes, wait for the DSTWO. With it you can play NDS, GBA, and SNES. and it also has the iplayer combined in it.
smile.gif
That's not entirely true, it has similar hardware to the iPlayer (it's made by the same team, what did you expect?
tongue.gif
) but it doesn't contain everything the iPlayer has.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended