DSLiveWeather on R4 Not Saving Profiles

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by hypn0toad, Jul 7, 2007.

1. hypn0toad
    OP

hypn0toad Member

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2006
    United States
    Okay so i just installed DSLiveWeather. I did create the DSLiveWeather folder in my root directory (and i made it hidden).

When i create my profiles and save each tab it seems to work.. but when i restart the DS nothing shows up.

I checked the files, and it created 3 files to store the information but they are all blank.

Now, is this some sort of DLDI patching i need to do? I thought the newest firmware of the R4 made it so that i didnt need to patch anything.. so i just copied the downloaded file.

Anyone else having the same problem (i saw it mentioned http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=54012&hl= but i figured this would get more attention creating a seperate topic)

solutions/ideas?

2. refugio

refugio GBAtemp Regular

Apr 26, 2007
    United States
    i dont think the last version released works on r4 you gotta go back a few, i forgot which one it is but mine works great

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice