Hacking dslite r button not clicky

xnevergiveinx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine has never been clicky and sometimes it's hard to use, espcially in mario kart where the r button is required sometimes

should i send it back?

edit: i just called nintendo to see if i should return it to target or to them. they gave the the option to send it back with a ups label that they send out or they could charge me $5 (not sure if i get that back)and send me out a new refurbed one and i have 21 days to send it back to them with the ups label they give me. if i don't return the old unit, i will get charged $121...

the girl was very nice and knew that i bought my ds lite from target on july 1st somehow, i don't think i need to send any documentation with it, but i will enclose a copy of my reciept just in case. she said to send the empty unit, no stylus, no gba dust cover, no games, no charger.

also she said that i will have a new 1 year warranty on the unit i recieve from them

awesome, can't wait to get it

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strange problem. I had one in which the R button was unrsponsive, and immediately returned it. Someone over at scdev has the same problem. Another issue for Nintendo to sort out in later revisions I suppose.

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My lite (2 weeks old) started to be flaky where it only worked half the time. Returned it to Target for a new one, now questions asked. Love the big dept stores.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol