dslite r button not clicky

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by dude1, Aug 29, 2006.

Aug 29, 2006

dslite r button not clicky by dude1 at 2:31 AM (749 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. dude1
    OP

Member dude1 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    i just noticed my r button still works but it is no longer "clicky" and doesnt quite feel the same is this a common problem

2. Blebleman

Member Blebleman GBAtemp Old-Timer

Canada
    Happened to one of my friends. Shipped it back, and they sent him a new one, that works fine.

3. krad

Newcomer krad Advanced Member

United States
    mine did that the first few weeks i had it.

but now it is functioning properly. I was so fing pissed when it did stick.

4. xnevergiveinx

Newcomer xnevergiveinx Member

United States
    mine has never been clicky and sometimes it's hard to use, espcially in mario kart where the r button is required sometimes

should i send it back?

edit: i just called nintendo to see if i should return it to target or to them. they gave the the option to send it back with a ups label that they send out or they could charge me $5 (not sure if i get that back)and send me out a new refurbed one and i have 21 days to send it back to them with the ups label they give me. if i don't return the old unit, i will get charged $121...

the girl was very nice and knew that i bought my ds lite from target on july 1st somehow, i don't think i need to send any documentation with it, but i will enclose a copy of my reciept just in case. she said to send the empty unit, no stylus, no gba dust cover, no games, no charger.

also she said that i will have a new 1 year warranty on the unit i recieve from them

awesome, can't wait to get it

5. zektor

Member zektor GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Strange problem. I had one in which the R button was unrsponsive, and immediately returned it. Someone over at scdev has the same problem. Another issue for Nintendo to sort out in later revisions I suppose.

6. heyyouguys

Member heyyouguys GBAtemp Fan

United States
    My lite (2 weeks old) started to be flaky where it only worked half the time. Returned it to Target for a new one, now questions asked. Love the big dept stores.