XswordcraftX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
sssxt.jpg

I have 2 questions I need help on. If im on the right forum page pls help me. I tried searching forums and google it but i couldnt find anything helpful.

1) I'm trying to patch 358/2 days with "DSLazy" having english text and japanese voices to make the game better. Im not sure which files are the text files and which are the sound files. Can someone help me or link me somewhere?

2) To be sure I'm using DSlazy correctly, after i dump the japanese voices to the english rom in "NDS_unpack" folder, is "current.nds" the new file with jap voices and english text??

I just started learning how to use DSlazy so if you can, pls help me.

Thanks.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you do find the files, you can use NitroExplorer2b.exe instead of DSlazy to replace the files. It will save a lot of troubles.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
Juanmatron said:
Search it on Google. There are EUR versions with japanese voices.
I hope I'm allowed to say this
unsure.gif

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (E) (JAPANESE VOICES)
rolleyes.gif
Yeah, you are able to say the name of the file, just not the location of where to find it and such.

XswordcraftX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Ok.... i found that rom and gotten hold of it. Europe in Japanese voices. But i really need qns 2 answered.

" 2) To be sure I'm using DSlazy correctly, after i dump the japanese voices to the english rom in "NDS_unpack" folder, is "current.nds" the new file with jap voices and english text?? "

If im doing it the right way just tell me yes. If not tell me no.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte