DSiWare Section Request

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by stanleyopar2000, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2009
  1. stanleyopar2000
    OP

Member stanleyopar2000 The Official GBATEMP Thread Killer. No Mercy.

United States
    now the detrimental 4.1 update out....not everyone (including me) can check on the new DSiWare on the store...

my suggestion is that someone with a 4.1 DSi could check on the store every DSiWare update and tell us (or show..like the NDS, Wii and VC and WiiWare sections) what DSiWare is out...)

a "similar site" to GBATEMP already has a DSiWare thread but there is only a handful of DSiWare release info there...and GBATEMP has a bigger community...

plus we won't know when Warioware D.I.Y (which is a DSi exclusive....don't let anyone tell you otherwise) and Flipnote Studio is out..and other good DSiware titles.

when i get my DS Lite fixed...and these 2 titles come out, might update my DSi.

this is an OFFICAL GBATEMP.NET SUGGESTION (please take it in mind [​IMG])

2. cornaljoe

Member cornaljoe GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    When DSiWare is "dumped" (it's not playable) it goes under the DS Releases. Since it's not a true playable dump then there isn't a point in making a separate section for it. If you want the lastest DSiWare releases you can check the Nintendo site: here.

3. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Its been discussed, when we get proper dumps that can be played then we'll discuss it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.