DSIware preservation thread, please help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by jamezfat, May 20, 2017.

1. jamezfat
    OP

jamezfat GBAtemp Regular

Nov 11, 2016
    United States
    Still stuck in 2009...
    it has come to my attention that many dsiware title remain undumped, and even when dumped they have been scattered across the internet and aren't always the easiest things to track down...

So, i propose to create an all in one dsiware collection thread.

in other words my goal is to eventually collect ALL released dsiware titles in one place
    being here, gbatemp in [unformated] [.nds formats] and[.cia formats]

the catch, is rather than expanding on a previous unfinished collection, i believe it is best to start from scratch.
    that way we know exactly what we have, and don,t have.
    if you find any dsiware not here one those sites, feel free to link below for inspection
    (just to make sure its legit)

if you would like to contribute, then any unformatted, .nds or .cia formats would be great!

here's a list of all retail dsiware , and if there are any not listed there please tell me

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_DSiWare_games_and_applications

Last edited by jamezfat, May 20, 2017
  2. jamezfat
    OP

jamezfat GBAtemp Regular

Nov 11, 2016
    United States
    Still stuck in 2009...
    Okay, the batch of .nds ROMs I have looks pretty good. So I'll probably put em up tomorrow... (Or today, its 2:03 right now) also, I've had a couple ideas about how games are encrypted. So if anyone could send some dsiware (straight from dsi) that'd be swell!

3. StackMasher

StackMasher GBAtemp Regular

Nov 29, 2016
    I'm not sure if you can share those here

4. jamezfat
    OP

jamezfat GBAtemp Regular

Nov 11, 2016
    United States
    Still stuck in 2009...
    I don't believe so, (wow I can't believe I overlooked that...) Hmm, I'll have this set up a new email for stuff like this...
    For the time being,
    pagejw03@gmail.com

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Okay, I think I'm going to start this up somewhere like #$%&%$#$%$ (mentioned at email address above) and this will stay as the discussion page