MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Of course me
smile.gif

We directly help each others project at times.
Also, I developed the loading method for you, sadly my program wont use it.
smile.gif
Oh, well.

Btw, that loading method wont just give r4 a compatibility but a number of carts also.

Keep up the good work spiney
smile.gif

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
I'm having troubles with gba saves at the moment, they keep corrupting
frown.gif
anyway, gba support will be there.

Currently dsision is mostly functional, themes work, shortcuts work, gba games load (although the backed up saves are useless) I am using it as the default menu on bith my R4 and TTDS, so it works at least.

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damn, spinal just let me try a demo, its too wicked. I'm pretty nervous, though. I think it looks better than mine.
frown.gif

I wonder when you would release a video spinal? So people could see how wicked yours is.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I am interested in DSision as well. If you ever need a better tester for the R4DS let me know.
smile.gif
Also have any plans on adding cheat support to games? Also if so, how about adding a feature that allows DSision to download the latest version of the cheats straight from itself without needing to connect to the PC?

If you need help implementing cheat support, just let me know. I have a list of all currently used Action Replay code types as well as the file structure for the usrcheat.dat file.

xoinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
spinal_cord said:
Here is a little preview...

sweet! just curious, but are all the layouts presets or fully customizable themes? oh and the boxarts... are those added by the user or is it in a database that is packaged with the release? cool!!!! can't wait for the release
smile.gif

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
The boxarts are added by the user, but I will very likely put together a collection of homebrew boxarts to go with it, commercial boxarts are no problem to get hold of for most people i think. So far the layouts are part themed, part preset. They will be fully customisable when finished.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1