DSI XL screws my linksys

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Demonstryde, Aug 1, 2011.

Aug 1, 2011

DSI XL screws my linksys by Demonstryde at 7:13 PM (720 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Demonstryde
    OP

Member Demonstryde GBAtemp Fan

United States
    so my cousin is here visiting from CA and she said she hasent used the wifi much due to when she connects to a router it freezes the whole thing...i thought this might have just been her router at home. but when i connected it to mine it also froze my network and i had to unplug it and restart the router...not sure how to fix this issue, and i havent had much luck searching for a similar issue on the net.. help is appreciated thank you in advance.

2. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    linksys routers are overall one of the worst, i have one and i will be getting rid of mine soon, i wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

3. Demonstryde
    OP

Member Demonstryde GBAtemp Fan

United States
    not the issue...it worked fine for my dsi and my 3ds....but it freezes when the XL connects to it...i dont have the luxury to buy anything new atm.... i just wanna connect it so i can put my 200$ + dsiware on it so i can xfer to my 3ds before my cousin leaves and takes it back to CA