Hacking DSi with R4i won't stay on sleep mode

ilovecookiez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
back in 2014 I bought a DSi and I knew nothing about flashcarts except for "R4 plays DS ROMS" so ofc I bought the cheapest one and I got this one:

3eErlIG.jpg

(Website on the R4 is www.r4isdhc.com.cn )

And it had been working just fine as far as I remember. Last time I played with the thing was like early last year. I've been keeping the battery charged, though.

Anyway, now everytime I'm playing and close the lid on my DSi with a ROM loaded, the DSi goes in and out of sleep mode, and it'll only stay on if I keep the lid open.

I'm running some version of Wood as far as I know, I was wondering if changing the firmware on the card would fix the problem because this doesn't happen when using a legit cart or even on flashcard's game picker. But I don't know which firmwares would be safe to install.

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
back in 2014 I bought a DSi and I knew nothing about flashcarts except for "R4 plays DS ROMS" so ofc I bought the cheapest one and I got this one:

3eErlIG.jpg

(Website on the R4 is www.r4isdhc.com.cn )

And it had been working just fine as far as I remember. Last time I played with the thing was like early last year. I've been keeping the battery charged, though.

Anyway, now everytime I'm playing and close the lid on my DSi with a ROM loaded, the DSi goes in and out of sleep mode, and it'll only stay on if I keep the lid open.

I'm running some version of Wood as far as I know, I was wondering if changing the firmware on the card would fix the problem because this doesn't happen when using a legit cart or even on flashcard's game picker. But I don't know which firmwares would be safe to install.
AFAIK that card doesn't support Wood. Try using ysmenu from here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/retrogamefan-updates-releases.267243/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hello everyone