Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
ds.gif
DSi vs. DSLite Web Browser Speed Comparison
How much faster is the DSi?

As some of you may know, the new DSi states that it has a "faster browser" than the DS Lite. But just how much faster is it? Is it faster at all? Or is Nintendo just trying to get you excited about the DSi? You be the judge. (If you want to watch in higher quality, visit the source. They have uploaded the video to a higher quality site than YouTube)

icon11.gif
 Source

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
That's quite a bit faster.
I'm pretty sure the PSP one is faster though - but there might not be someone with both a PSP and a DSi to verify that
laugh.gif

P

pasc

jdbye said:
I'm pretty sure the PSP one is faster though - but there might not be someone with both a PSP and a DSi to verify that
laugh.gif

Maybe faster in loading times, but I guess having an actual touchscreen keyboard is just about 100% better than having a lolipop interface.

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the time taken by entering the web address is saved with the touchscreen, lol.

Also, the browsing on the DSi seems much better than the PSP use-wise.

I still prefer iPod touch'/iPhone's browser. I actually have the retail DS browser, no matter how embarrassing that is.

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What speed is the browser loading at? I remember the DSi announced as having b/g and the DS just having b. Also, doesn't the DSi have more internal RAM?

B

ball2012003

jdbye said:
laugh.gif
i could do that once the dsi comes out and i buy it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Wut.