DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Social0 said:
games WILL use the camera so DS lite users will be left out
Nintendo doesn't even produce stylus pens for the original DS which pisses my brother off cause I can't afford to upgrade to a DS Lite. If the DSi comes out, it will be a step in a different direction for Nintendo, but they are only doing it because they were foolish and did not attempt these kinds of features like the SD card and camera, although I would think they felt it risky to put out a 300 dollar handheld with a few minute additions and instead are going to offer the same DS gaming hardware plus some added features like the DSWare functionality and camera for an added cost but it will be optional. Thus anyone who believes that the DSi is going to rip off owners of the DS Phat and Lite is only fooling themselves, Nintendo isn't dumb enough to release a rendition of a handheld that makes games require certain features to play.

superdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
atleast it something new besides people will probely fall for it any way i think it's $170 about $20 more then the dsl lauch argh they have bad names ds , dsl, dsi wahts next the dsul = dual screen ultra light XD

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
Social0 said:
games WILL use the camera so DS lite users will be left out
Nintendo doesn't even produce stylus pens for the original DS...

Now, I like a good rant as well as the next guy. But don't have an outright lie... link

I'm not sure if that links going to work, but according to your profile, you are in Canada. Go to store.nintendo.com. Click on DS, then DS (original), Then accessories... WOT? Oh yeah. They sell stylii for the original DS. So they still make 'em. Or at least still have them. You didn't even look on Nintendo's official website? Sheesh. I got Gameboy Micro covers from them a couple months ago, so I know they still support older products.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dSN52HstbI