Hacking DSi Screen Protector

xXNarutoXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, new to the forum but I've been visiting pretty recently. I just bought a white DSi over the weekend and been planning on using the Zagg Invisible Shield on the body. But I'm not sure if i should get the Zagg Screen protector for my dsi as well or use the Hori ones. Been reading that the Zagg has a rougher texture but does that really affect the stylus movement? Also heard that it gives us a slight glare that can get annoying.

Any thoughts?

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Zagg do a very nice work protecting mine.. I'm somewhat relaxed, and even my dog could scratch it because she sleeps with me (sometimes I just leave my DSi open on my bed). The fullbody covers well, you'll lose the matte feeling but it's a cost. You can pull it off if you want though.
The only problem with Zagg is when you apply it, since it's a bit difficult if you never did that before (but you can see some videos, and there are tips and tutorials at their site as well).

Oh, and the touch screen doesn't have any problem here, only that its part is a little smaller than the screen itself (I think it is just so you can take it off easier, not damaging your DSi).
Plus it have that lifetime guarantee thing, so they send you a replace if it scratch or something..

xXNarutoXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, pretty much what i needed to know. Yea, i did hear Zagg is pretty tricky to install, especially when it comes to the corners. Guess only way to find out is to try it myself. Anyways, thanks for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol