tempBOT

The GBAtemp Robot
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
DSi Pedometer Announced
First game ONLY for DSi
Nintendo’s DSi and DSi Shop aren’t the only new things coming for avid gamers; they’re also looking to bring some Wii-style “get off your fat cheeks and do some exercise” action courtesy of the new DSi Pedometer. Confirming the information gleaned from a trade document earlier this week, the Nintendo Pedometer will connect wirelessly with the DSi and be used initially with a new game title, “Your Life Rhythm”.

“Your Life Rhythm” seems basically to record your progress walking, sort of like Brain Training but for your feet. It looks as though the wireless connection isn’t persistent, and as such data is transferred only when the Pedometer is held up to the DSi. More of a record of your achievement than a new input device.

The Nintendo Pedometer will be bundled with “Your Life Rhythm” when it launches. Price and availability are yet to be announced.

Source

Contributed by DieForIt

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
woland84 said:
Where did you get that it's only for DSi?
That article on kotaku doesn't mention anything about it

Wondering the same myself. It says Nintendo DS. on the box, and I don't see any mention of the DSi whatsoever..

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
yeh.. and if it was "only for DSi", nintendo would've pwned themselves pretty bad...
I mean: "All games will work for ANY ds console" three days later: "Now introducing a DSi exclusive game!!"

This seems to be fun, to log how much I walk a day... it's pretty much!

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tempbot said:
“get off your fat cheeks and do some exercise” action courtesy of the new DSi Pedometer. Confirming the information gleaned from a trade document earlier this week, the Nintendo Pedometer will connect wirelessly with the DSi and be used initially with a new game title, “Your Life Rhythm”.
Woah woah woah, but I guess I'll stick to Wii Sports. Inb4lawsuitsbecauseitcalledachildfat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM