DSi not seeing Acekard and paper trick not working

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Garhsihka, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Garhsihka
    OP

Newcomer Garhsihka Newbie

Russia
    This is not another "use paper trick" topic. My DSi not seeing Acekard 2i if I just plug it in, neither when i use paper trick(i use one sheet of paper, then put together two, three, and it not working either), even try to put some paper under contacts in the cartridge and it's not working. But when I use this trick for the first time, DSi recognized Acekard and I played it for a while until first reset, then it again fails to see it. Also Dsi recognized it one time before trick and one time after it, without paper. And also on the DSlite acekard always working and on the DSi other cartridges (games and Supercard one for DSlite) recognized perfectly all the time. So why Acekard runs perfectly on the DSlite, but completely never on the DSi?

P.S. Sorry for bad english, it's hard to speak on non-native language

2. B-Blue

Member B-Blue im a slut

3. Garhsihka
    OP

Russia
  4. All4consoles-UK

Newcomer All4consoles-UK Member

United Kingdom
    There is no cure for a clone...if its a clone its a clone...however some genuine acekards also do no show up at all in ds , dsi consoles..its manufacturing fault so no big worries just check on acekard.com to verify the authenticity and if authentic and not recognized might be some manufacturing defect

5. Garhsihka
    OP

Russia
    I don't quite know is it clone or just old version, because I buy this thing with DSi and other stuff from guy who bought it in august. He prepared me, that card sometimes will not work, but I think this will cure paper trick. And it end up like this. But Acekard working sometimes and perfectly run on the DSlite, and that bothering me