Hacking DSi mode homebrew/games.

D

Deleted_171835

YayMii said:
Why are other hacking scenes faster than the DSi?
Not enough motivation, I guess.
The DSi is just an update of the DS Phat/Lite. There have. been no worthwhile DSi enhanced games.
It does seem like Nintendo made it much harder to hack, though.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
Why are other hacking scenes faster than the DSi?

They're not faster, they're just more established.

The DSi is, for the most part, completely new. However with the iPad there's a lot of similarities that keep leading to the same exploits.

And Team Twiizers is trying hard, check hackmii.com

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
Why haven't they released their exploit then? Are they just looking for a way for the public to install the exploit?

Well that and the exploit only allows for assembly to be run.

And yes the exploit isn't the easiest thing in the world to run. It be much more beneficiary if they were to find a system menu exploit.

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
Not to mention that team Team Twiizers is famous for being pro-homebrew and anti-piracy. They tend not to release any details about a system that they have discovered unless they are sure that the details could not be used by pirates (or that there's no other homebrew-enabling-only hack).

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fearofshorts said:
Not to mention that team Team Twiizers is famous for being pro-homebrew and anti-piracy. They tend not to release any details about a system that they have discovered unless they are sure that the details could not be used by pirates (or that there's no other homebrew-enabling-only hack).

Yah they are anti-piracy, but I doubt they would go "Hey let's not tell anyone how to get a channel on the main menu, that way pirates will suffer!". Any thing they try to hide from pirates would most likely also hurt developers as well.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
lets face it flashcards main use are for roms

once game developers start to make alot of good dsi enhanced games you will start to see dsi enhanced flashcards

however dsi enhanced flashcards may never be made cuz when the 3ds comes out everyone will focus on that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr