OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
"They have already started the work.
But they will pay more attention on the updates in May"

been talking to head mod in chinese forums babykane says updates in May will have DSi mode or it could be a new flashcard but highly doubt it

My source is the Head MOD from SC Chinese Forums named Babykane, he is in contact with SC team and receives all information from the team

EDIT: seems like DSi mode is possible but not coming soon like I thought it was, in May the SC team will be focusing on 3DS, there are major updates coming out to the 3DS OS which could block Flashcarts, and SC team will hopefully be able to bypass with the work they do on the DS2 sorry for confusion people I jumped the gun on being way to excited

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nice Engrish you got going there
happy.gif

Also source or didn't happen

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
squirrelman10 said:
http://i51.tinypic.com/2d7xb81.jpg

also the SC team patrols the Chinese site since well they are chinese and they speak that, they never patrol the English forums so if you guys dont want to believe me or Babykane thats up to you
Thats better. So, there on the work... But there paying more attention on the 3DS updates on May? So, when will the DS2 have DSi mode?

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well from what I'm getting in this message is that in May or around May DSimode or something is coming I want to say DSi mode since that was my question but alas I do not know and I am asking more questions to Babykane and hopefully he will reply soon

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
squirrelman10 said:
http://i51.tinypic.com/2d7xb81.jpg

also the SC team patrols the Chinese site since well they are chinese and they speak that, they never patrol the English forums so if you guys dont want to believe me or Babykane thats up to you
Except that what YOU say is not what HE says...

You, per the topic title, is saying DSi mode is coming in May.

What HE says (and you quoted) is this:QUOTEThey have already started the work.
But they will pay more attention on the updates in May
Which means exactly what it says, they're WORKING on it and will give it more attention in May.
It says nothing about it partially working or anything like that.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just wondering, will DSi mode solve the bandwidth problems with DStwo homebrew? I'm hoping so, because the bandwidth issue seems to cause input lag on the emulators (I could be wrong).

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
trumpet-205 said:
OP misunderstood the whole thing.

May update is referring to when 3DS gets an update for 3DS Shop, and potential flashcart blocking.
I think what they mean is that they're incorporating the DSi-mode update at the same time as a potential flashcart block bypass update (potential=we won't know for sure if Nintendo's doing anything special for the May 3DS update).

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
"They have already started the work.
But they will pay more attention on the updates in May"
Well, it´s of course some pretty heavy engrisch, but what I gather from the little we´ve got would translate more into "They are working on it, but their focus lies on the updates in May."
That means for me that DSi-Mode is more of a side-project for them right now and it´s possible that they make it more of a priority after the updates in May are done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.