Homebrew DSi Homebrew Channel (requires sudokuhax) (DSi Entry)

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want Sudokuhax
cry.gif

Anyway, I hope this wins

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
To all you assholes who didn't believe in Sudokuhax...

HA!

I am glad I did not buy a iEvo. I don't need it now.

Sudokuhax was TOTALLY worth the few bucks.

Thanks again, Spinal! I hope the DSi scene will become bigger.

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't even know about the freakin sudokuhax when it released, if I did, I would've tried to find a unlocked wifi network and download it!!!!! Sad I don't have Wifi...
frown.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
is this a skin for wintermute's homebrew menu? to be honest, thats how it looks without actually trying it out. if it is, i must ask, how is this homebrew bounty worthy? what updates have you added to wintermute's project?

-another world

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
is this a skin for wintermute's homebrew menu? to be honest, thats how it looks without actually trying it out. if it is, i must ask, how is this homebrew bounty worthy? what updates have you added to wintermute's project?

-another world

I believe, as one of the people who have used/tested it, it allows for DSi homebrew to be run in DSi Mode.

I tried all of the homebrew available and they are all working properly (which was formerly something only the Cyclo iEvo could do, if I recall correctly).

There has been no other interface for running DSi Homebrew yet, not to mention this HBC makes all of the non-Sudokuhax enabled homebrew run apparently too.

Before ichifly (Sp?) added Sudokuhax support the Test GBA emu was running through this.

The only con to this is DS mode homebrew (or most of it) does not work properly because it is all built on old devkits. No SD access for those yet.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Another World said:

-another world

I had mentioned in the first post, it is really nothing more than a re-skinned hbmenu.
I used hbmenu for loading the actual .nds files, the same way other people do for such projects.
The interface to hbmenu is boring and uses console text, this obviously add nice gfx routines, battery monitor, bitmap text routines, sprites.
I see it to be just as valid an entry as any game which uses a couple of premade libraries for gfx or sound, this just uses one for loading nds files.

WiKiLEAK

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
@ OP since you seems not to be on ds-scene.net

dsihbc.png
Yours ------- His
dsi_hombrew_channel.png

QUOTE('Triforce') said:
if the dev reads this thread, i saw the message in the bottom screen on your screencap.

For screens you can avoid the fat issue by embedding the brews in a fcsr (Flash Cart + SRAM) image as done in the shot above.
Common knowledge to people who've made homebrew for the DS but i saw you had problems so thought i'd mention it.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
WiKiLEAK said:
@ OP since you seems not to be on ds-scene.net

dsihbc.png
Yours ------- His
dsi_hombrew_channel.png

QUOTE('Triforce') said:
if the dev reads this thread, i saw the message in the bottom screen on your screencap.

For screens you can avoid the fat issue by embedding the brews in a fcsr (Flash Cart + SRAM) image as done in the shot above.
Common knowledge to people who've made homebrew for the DS but i saw you had problems so thought i'd mention it.
fix'd

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't there any other way to get sudokuhax? I want the DSi Hombrew Channel so I can play homebrew on my DSi while I wait for my DSTWO?!?

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Godson777 said:
Vigilante said:
Godson777 said:
Isn't there any other way to get sudokuhax? I want the DSi Hombrew Channel so I can play homebrew on my DSi while I wait for my DSTWO?!?
So far,there isn't.
This sux! I WANT TO PLAY HOMEBREW ON MY FREAKIN DSi!!!!!!
Be patient. It's nothing TOO special ATM.

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
Godson777 said:
Vigilante said:
Godson777 said:
So far,there isn't.
I guess your right, no use crying over it....

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Godson777 said:
8BitWalugi said:
Godson777 said:
Vigilante said:
Godson777 said:
So far,there isn't.
I guess your right, no use crying over it....

Lol xd
just wait for another exploit i hope it while be on wario snapped (damn boring game)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.