Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
My acekard2i recently stopped reading my micro SDHC card
hate2.gif
so i need to buy a new one (lucky me I still have my Cyclo and DSlight to play homebrew) I'm looking at EZFLASHVi, another acekard, supercard, and m3i0(personally id like to avoid M3 because of how they screwed moonlight and because m3 sakura is not quite as good as moonshell2 which is the biggest plus for the m3 IMO). sooo I want to know which DSi flash card is your favorite and why?

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think you should get a m3i zero just use sakura almost everything works n if it doesnt you just need to hold a on the startup and select touchpod from the menu and the game should work there as touchpod gets updates still plus no firmware update can block it trust me ive tried the acekard 2 and m3i zero but i prfer m3i zero trust me its not a wste its worth every penny

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Although I don't have a DSi, I would have to go with the M3i Zero. For me, the ability to update the flashcart if Nintendo puts out some sort of blocking firmware is a must. The only flashcarts that can do that are the M3i and the Supercard ONE i. Out of those two, I think the M3i is the better of the two.

If I didn't care about avoiding Nintendo's imminent flashcart-blocking firmware, then I'd go with the Acekard 2i

wolfmanz51

MrNintendosense
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Although I don't have a DSi, I would have to go with the M3i Zero. For me, the ability to update the flashcart if Nintendo puts out some sort of blocking firmware is a must. The only flashcarts that can do that are the M3i and the Supercard ONE i. Out of those two, I think the M3i is the better of the two.

If I didn't care about avoiding Nintendo's imminent flashcart-blocking firmware, then I'd go with the Acekard 2i
yeah the "update the flashcart" is a joke because its just a accessory that gives power to the card while it updates acecard2i can update the bootstrap too its just if your too stupid to check and see if a update will block your card and update you may have to use a DS light to update it which i have but id like to hear from the guy who posted a vote for supercard as the features interest me they seem a lot like the cyclo

Zav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i currently have an ak2 but i plan to buy a DSi soon and from the sound of things the m3i zero is the best cart to get right?

iamjust

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just ordered a M3i Zero,but not because of it's update capabilities (I have a DS Lite already). Rather, it was for the lightning fast OSand really nice support (so I've heard). Though the AK2i was my next choice....

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I got my AceKard 2i wuth myb DSi and never had a reason for complaining opr the slightest wish to change it. My vote is for Acekard 2i.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I only have an Acekard 2i, and compared to my CycloDS which isn't DSi compatible, I'm not nearly as satisfied with it.

I might invest in an M3i Zero, my main concern is being able to play games at the correct speed.

wolfmanz51

MrNintendosense
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
Eon-Rider said:
Everyone's opinion will be biased unless they own all of them. I'd go with Acekard 2i. Or any of the first four in the poll.

Woooop I suppose my opinion is unbiased then? Although I did let go of the DSTTi rather fast, and my EZ Flash Vi has been troubled by the fact it couldn't use the 2.0 line.

In any case, of the options, I'd say it's a close tie between the AceKard 2i and M3i Zero. I've grown to LOVE the menu offered on the AceKard. That isn't to say the M3i Zero's menu is bad, I like it quite a bit as well, and I think it is faster, but the AceKard seems a bit more traditional, a bit cleaner, etc. Again, both carts in my book are neck to neck depending on whether you want feature vs price, or even menu vs menu.
not to mention that much of the sakura features and more can still be used on any flashcard thanks to moonshell2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it