Hacking DSi error message

lukands

I took the little bus here
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
An error has occurred. Press and hold the power button to turn the system off. Please see Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for help troubleshooting.

This is the error message, is this what shows up when the console has 1.4.1 and the flash cart is only for 1.4

I of course would check myself but this is for a friend who doesn`t know how to troubleshoot.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
lukands said:
An error has occurred. Press and hold the power button to turn the system off. Please see Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for help troubleshooting.

This is the error message, is this what shows up when the console has 1.4.1 and the flash cart is only for 1.4

I of course would check myself but this is for a friend who doesn`t know how to troubleshoot.
what flashcart do you use?

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I hope you have a DS LITE or a DSi that is running FW 1.4 or below. DSi FW 1.4.1 has new security measures in place to block flashcards. While there are updates for the flashcards that enables them to work on the 1.4.1 FW you NEED to have applied the Flashcard compatibility update BEFORE updating your DSi FW. For future refference, do NOT update your DSi to a newer FW until it is confirmed that there is a flashcard update that allows the flashcard to function on the new system FW.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
lukands said:
R4i-SDHC (1.4), I`m not sure if my stupid friend updated firmware online or messed something up updating to 1.27b.
he must of updated, next time remind him not to bother updating because it usually isn't any large benifit at all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on